Friday, August 13, 2010

i City Shah Alam

I-City - Shah Alam where they named it as Lights Wonderland @ I-City, Shah Alam where all the decorations like christmas tree, trees, pheonix, some animals all is made by lights. In short I-City is the latest MSC Malaysia Cybercentre Zone @ Shah Alam, Selangor. Below is the picture i took at I-City, Shah Alam ...
After came out from there, i stay at outside and taking photos on the decorations outsides. It is very nice and and the way they hang the lights is more a like starts falling down from the sky. After taking the picture, i walk to the other side, which is the next road there got people selling some snacks. I’m not sure how long the display will be there, do go and check them out. Its really a heaven for photographers.

Here’s the map to I-City...

No comments:

Post a Comment