Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Begining...

Hye, this is the beginning of my blog... This blog is where I will express my opinions, feelings and share my design artwork...I love to design... I'm a designer that want to tell story to this world through out designs...I cant take my head off from Photoshop... Hmmm, ok are you wounder why i started blogging or how i got into blogging??? Well, when i was surfing around in net as usually and suddenly come across rames blog [rames.blogspot.com], i seen many before but his attracted my mind... Wow he is really talented guy and then i surf more and more i found more blog and i became more interested in blogging and now i start my own blog lol... Hmmm, This is where my freedom is...



Here, it's just me...
I am Arun...
I am a Student, Designer & Photographer...

No comments:

Post a Comment